Why Boned Broths?
- Helps with recovery from injury and sport
- Works in an anti-inflammatory capacity
- aids in managing food allergies and sensitivities (such as gluten and lactose)
- Reduces symptoms of digestive disorders (such as leaky gut, IBS, reflux)
- Promotes proper probiotic balance in the digestive system
- Collagen reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Promotes healthy bone density and strength
- Promotes healthy skin, hair and nails
Our Boned Broths are packed with collagen or hemp seed protein, amino acids, glucosamine, and chondroitin sulfate!
At Boned, A Broth Company, our mission is to deliver wellness and performance through artisan cooked food by putting together a functional beverage that is free of antibiotics, hormones, GMO’s, and preservatives. Our “brothistas” use only locally sourced vegetables and bones (grass-fed and free range!), and every ingredient is chosen specifically to deliver maximum nutrition, freshness and craveable flavor.
But the real value comes from the amazing concentration of collagen protein! Boned Broths are jam packed with the replenishing and healing collagen that is changing lives, and in addition, Boned offers amazing Hemp seed protein for our plant-based consumer!
“Fuel your life, heal your body.” We truly believe in the value of Boned Broths, and the research supports it as one of the healthiest and most natural ways to address SO many common health issues. From increased healing and repair of joints and muscles, to helping with digestive issues and immunity, Boned Broths are helping people of all walks.
So it doesn’t matter if you are an elite athlete, a senior with sore knees, or just someone who cares about wellness… Make Boned Broths an essential part of your healthy lifestyle.
In freezer sections across Canada! Find it on our store locator at bonedbroth.com