Easy to prepare and filling to the tummy, this mushroom recipe is a winner dish you can serve your family and friends. With beef broth to bring together all the ingredients, can you imagine how savoury this rice will taste? Yummy!
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup butter
How to Cook:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine rice, onion soup, beef broth, mushrooms and butter in an 8×8 inch casserole dish.
- Cover, and bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes.
See how simple and easy this dish to make?