Who doesn’t love looking at this bowl or soup? We know we do!
- 2-3 cups bone broth
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 medium purple sweet potato, skinned and diced
- 1-2 tbsp avocado or olive oil
- 1 organic chicken breast
- 3 heaping cups swiss chard, chopped
- 1 tbsp ghee (I use Fourth & Heart Himalayan Pink Salt)
- pink salt and pepper, to taste
Chop chicken breast into 1-inch pieces and sauté in a skillet with oil, s + p until fully cooked.
Meanwhile, in a medium pot, sauté diced purple sweet potato in oil, salt and pepper for about 8-10 minutes on medium heat, stirring constantly. Once sweet potato is slightly tender, add in remaining ingredients (broth, water, ghee, Swiss chard, s + p) + cooked chicken and let heat for 5-7 minutes, covered.
Top with red chili flakes and diced avocado. Enjoy!