Health buffs say bone broth is the new coffee but don’t tell that to choco drink lovers. If you’re not yet ready to replace your chocolate drink for a healthy bone broth drink, why not infuse it on your choco? Here’s a great way to get the nutrition from a bone broth and the delicious goodness that chocolate can only satisfy.
- 3 cups beef or chicken bone broth
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4-5 tablespoon local raw honey
- 3 cups raw milk, raw cream, or coconut milk
- Gently heat broth in a sauce pan over medium heat and whisk in the cocoa powder and spices.
- Once heated through and fragrant remove from heat and stir in your raw honey.
- Add your raw milk and combine.
- Add the honey and milk once removed from the heat (to retain as much of the beneficial raw goodness as possible but if you are using pasteurized milk, do not remove it from the heat to add)
Read more from: Gratefully Nourished