Eats by Esther used shredded chicken from Buffalo Chicken Ranch Sliders – it’s chicken breasts, 1cup @franksredhot Hot Sauce , 1cup @hidden.valley Ranch , salt, pepper, ranch seasoning in a crockpot for 4 hours on high, 8 hours on low.
Ingredients and Procedure:
1. Sauté diced white onion, green peppers, orange peppers in olive oil on med high
2. Cook 5 minutes then add salt, pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, (1 small spoonful each) and stir, cook 2 minutes
3. Add 1 chicken bouillon cube, 1 carton chicken broth **bone broth for the win!, 3 cups water, 1 can @roteltomatoes and bring to boil
4. Add 2 cans rinsed black beans, 1 can drained corn, 1 can chili beans, leftover buffalo chicken and cook on a simmer for 10-15 minutes
5. Then add fresh cilantro and lime juice. Taste to see if enough salt/spice! I added a little hot sauce. Add more seasoning if needed
6. Serve with cilantro, green onion, cheddar cheese, and sour cream👌🏻