In case you are starting your holiday shopping this year and have a big time broth lover on your list or maybe it’s just our way of sending out our own personal wish list to the universe, we have a fantastic little list of things that will make the brothista in your life sip and smile more.
- Got Broth? We love inserting broth into any phrase that coffee or other popular drinks dominate. This cozy long sleeve is perfect to toss on after a workout, after a long evening swim or just to cuddle up in front of the fire with some flannels and a cup of broth. (Personal favourite is chicken broth with lemon honey.) It comes in a selection of colours too!
- Speaking of cups, we have two that will be your new favourite for sips of broth and of course, for instagramming your cups of broth! Hot Cup of Awesome couldn’t describe a hot cup of broth better. Besides a cup that says this is a hot cup of broth (see #8).
- For all our soupers out there, there is nothing more complimentary to a hot bowl of soup than a Bone Broth Babe personalized spoon, and the of course, being called a Bone Broth Babe. Customize your own spoon even, tell your special persona they are Souper Douper or Souper Star!
- Love this old school style poster for Stocks and Broths. The true foodie/brothista will appreciate it.
- The Seven Kingdoms were not built on a diet of kale and coconut milk! Check out the newest broth cookbook to hit shelves this year. We are stoked to check it out. (Make sure you click our link to the book. You don’t want to be googling Game of Bones on its own, we promise).
- We are always looking to up our broth vessel game. Which doesn’t leak? Which keeps it hot longest? We think we’ve found the answer with the Corkcicle Waterman Canteen plus it’s dazzling array of colours to pick from.
- If you didn’t see our post on Instagram in September at the CHFA of the Bull Shot Cocktail, you may be confused as to why we are posting a bottle of Bourbon. We’ll be posting that recipe again on our blog soon, but all you need to know for now is quality bourbon and beef broth and you are practically set.
- A sipper can never have too many cool mugs! This one has bone broth all over it (literally).
- And rounding up our list, this card is less festive and just priceless! We had to share. It is a chemical structure for an amino acid in chicken soup and is, of course, a get well soon card. We hope that if you send it, you have the decency to send some quality chicken bone broth with it!
We hope you enjoy this list as much as we enjoyed shopping for it! Happy shopping and brothing!
Credits // Author and Photography: Suzanne Serwatuk