Restorative organic bone broth delivers the benefits of collagen, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals to help support the immune system and gut health. And with the collagen from the broth and antioxidants from the matcha, this latte is amazing for your skin too.
Bone Broth Matcha Latte
- 1 heaping teaspoon matcha powder
- 2 ounces hot water (about 170ºF)
- 1/2 cup favorite non-dairy milk, heated
- 1 cup chicken bone broth, heated
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 – 1 1/2 teaspoons honey to sweeten (optional)
First, measure out 1 heaping teaspoon of matcha powder and sift it through a strainer and directly into your blender (I use a Vitamix). This removes clumps.
Next, add your near-boiling water (roughly 170ºF!)
Add milk and broth to the blender.
Add coconut butter and honey, if using.
Secure the top of your blender well, and blend on low-medium for about 2 minutes.
Pour into a mug and enjoy!