Who would have thought infusing bone broth to smoothie? Well this recipe from Healthy Smoothie Headquarters surely did.
- 1/2 cup raw milk (you can substitute almond or coconut milk or homemade kefir)
- 1/2 cup bone broth
- 1 fresh or frozen medium banana
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- A little honey, maple syrup, or stevia to sweeten (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup organic almond or peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes or shreds
- Place all of the ingredients into your high speed blender and blend for 30-45 seconds or until the desired consistency is reached.
Wanna try this? How was it? Please tell us on the comments below!