- 1 heaping teaspoon matcha powder
- 2 ounces hot water (about 170ºF)
- 1/2 cup favorite non-dairy milk, heated
- 1 cup chicken bone broth, heated
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 – 1 1/2 teaspoons honey to sweeten (optional)
HOMEMADE EASY with Raising John 🖤
His Mom’s plant-based African Lentil Soup was a perfect recipe to compliment the AWARD WINNING South African Boerewors
🖤Take the AFRICAN LENTIL SOUP MIX + 6cups of water (or beef @bonedbroth 👌🏻) + small can of 🍅tomato paste + 1 cup 🥕sliced carrots + put it in the @instantpotofficial 🙌🏻 It’s important to thaw this sausage before grilling and be sure not to overcook because the sausages are LEAN 🤓
In TCM the Lungs and Large Intestine are associated with Autumn, they are the yin & yang pairs responsible for taking in the new and letting go of the old. This time of the year is important to take care of the Lung system to avoid colds, flu and allergies especially since it has direct access to the external environment.
In #TCMnutrition, the food flavour, temperature and colour have healing properties for the body. Eating too much excess cold and raw food creates dampness or phlegm that can result in stagnation and blockages leading to imbalance.
🍁Eat less cold and uncooked foods. That means switching to warmer drinks, soups, stews and steamed vegetables.
What’s in Margaret Lee‘s soup?
Lots of onions, garlic, sweet potato, celery, kale, cherry tomatoes, oyster mushrooms, green onions, miso and bone broth.
This easy and flavor-packed Steamed Clams Recipe will quickly become your go-to when the craving for steamers hits! Made with simple ingredients and naturally Low Carb and Gluten Free.
Servings: 4 servings
Calories: 147 kcal
- 3 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion diced
- 6 large garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 50 littleneck clams cleaned
- 1/2 cup Chicken Bone Broth
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 T white wine
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley finely chopped
- 1 crusty sourdough or Gluten Free baguette sliced
- 3 T heavy cream (OPTIONAL)
See full Recipe from EverydayMaven